Congressional Tour with Capitol
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Washington, DC
- Product code: congressionaldcb
Congressional Signature Tour
Join us on the most inclusive sightseeing tour available in Washington, DC. with VIP access to home of the United States Congress, the US Capitol, and the home of our most important and treasured documents, the National Archives.
You will enjoy a guided tour of all the top sights of Washington, DC including the White House, Jefferson Memorial and Lincoln Memorial in a air-conditioned coach bus. Survey the entire National Mall from the bus, learning about Washington and its history, then step out at select locations for a guided walk through the memorials with your personal tour guide. Enjoy a break in the middle of your tour for shopping and lunch.
And of course, the highlight of the tour, a guided VIP tour of the United States Capitol, with reserved entry, where you will see the Rotunda, Statuary Hall, the Crypt and Whispering Chamber.
What you will see
During your tour, your guide will walk you through the following sights:
- Jefferson Memorial
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- Dr Martin Luther King JR Memorial
- Korean Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam Memorial
- Nurses Memorial
- World War II Memorial
- Pentagon City Mall
- Air Force Memorial
- Iwo Jima Memorial (Marine Corps War Memorial)
- White House
- The Capitol Building
Important Notes and Directions:
- Tour starts at 8:15 am at the Library of Congress in front of the Neptune Fountain
10 First Street, SE
Washington, DC 20540
- Closest Metro stop: Capitol South (Orange/Blue Lines) - Exit station using main exit, walk approximately two blocks north on First Street SE.
- Alternative Stop: Union Station (Red Line) - .5 miles
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour start time for loading
- There will be walking throughout the tour, guests are encouraged wear comfortable shoes
- Washington DC can be very cold in the Winter and very hot in the Summer, please dress accordingly
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Strollers may not be accommodated on tour of Capitol. Can be left on bus
- Security restrictions at the US Capitol Building prevent any food or drinks being brought through security.
- No hotel pick up or drop off.