Arlington Morning Tour (Aprx. 5.5 hours)
- Duration : 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code : arlingtonmorning
The Arlington Morning Tour
Arlington National Cemetery
Escorted by Expert Guide
The US Capitol
Ends at Natural History Museum
The perfect choice for those that want to see the top highlights of the city. Join us on this 5 hour tour that includes Arlington National Cemetery, the top sights on the National Mall, and drops off at the Natural History Museum with plenty of time to take in the Museums or Archives afterwards. The best of both worlds!
Your friendly tour guide that will lead you through Washington and Arlington with expert commentary and personalized care, covering over 200 years worth of history.
Take a 2 hour stroll through Arlington National Cemetery with an expert guide and visit John F. Kennedy's grave site and see the eternal flame lit by Jackie Kennedy over 50 years ago. Then continue along to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers and witness the Changing of the Guard, a long running ceremony considered by many to be one of the can't miss things in Washington DC to see.
You will also enjoy a guided tour of many of the top sights of Washington, DC including the White House and Lincoln Memorial, with an air-conditioned coach bus to take you from one sight to the next. Survey the entire National Mall from the bus, learning about Washington and its history, then step out at select locations for a guided walk through the memorials with your personal tour guide.
Conveniently drops off at the Natural History Museum so after your tour, you can take in the Natural History Museum, National Gallery of Art, Air and Space Museum, National Archives or American History Museum, all located 1-2 blocks away.
What you will see
During your tour, your guide will walk you through the following sights:
- Arlington National Cemetery
- The US Capitol Building (exterior)
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- Dr Martin Luther King JR Memorial
- Korean Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam Memorial
- Nurses Memorial
- World War II Memorial
- White House (exterior)
Important Notes and Directions:
- There will be walking throughout the tour, guests are encouraged wear comfortable shoes
- Plan for the weather, most of the tour is outdoors. Umbrellas recommended
- Food and drinks are not allowed in Arlington Cemetery other than water. Free water will be provided by Signature Tours on Bus Portion
- Tour starts at 8:00 am outside the Arlington National Cemetery Metro Station
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour start time
- Arlington National Cemetery is on the blue line metro
- Paid parking is also available at Arlington National Cemetery
- Washington DC can be very cold in the Winter and very hot in the Summer, please dress accordingly
- No hotel pick up or drop off